One supplement that’s gotten very popular in recent years is wild Alaskan salmon
oil. Whether in the form of wild Alaskan salmon oil pills, capsules, or liquid, this is one of the best ways to increase your intake of valuable omega-3 fatty acids. In this article, we’ll explore some of the top wild Alaskan salmon oil benefits
along with some tips on identifying the best products.
What is Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil?
Wild Alaskan salmon oil benefits are widely appreciated today as more people learn about nutritional supplements. The benefits of fish that are high in omega-3s are well known, which is one reason many people are including fish such as salmon in their diets. Salmon is one of the most nutritious fish, especially valued for being rich in DHA and EPA healthy fatty acids.
It’s not always easy to get enough fish in your diet to provide a consistent amount of healthy fats. Wild Alaskan salmon oil benefits enable consumers to get a steady supply of omega-3s even if they don’t always get these nutrients in their regular diet. Fish oil varies greatly in quality and purity. Wild Alaskan salmon oil is among the tastiest, most nutritious, and pure varieties of fish oil.
Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Benefits
The following are four of the top wild Alaskan salmon oil benefits.
1. Supports Heart Health
One of the most notable wild Alaskan salmon oil benefits is that it supports heart health. The omega-3s present in salmon can help your heart in several ways.
• Lowers triglyceride levels. Triglycerides are a type of fat that contributes to the risk of heart disease and strokes. The omega-3s present in salmon help to lower the levels of these fats in your blood.
• Supports HDL cholesterol. HDL or “good” cholesterol is important for healthy heart function. It helps to clear LDL (“bad”) cholesterol from your blood vessels and strengthens artery walls.
• Prevents the buildup of plaque in your arteries. Plaque is made of fat, calcium, and cholesterol and can build up due to aging, poor diet, sedentary lifestyle, and genetics. Omega-3s help to slow the buildup of plaque.
• Improves blood flow. Supplements such as wild Alaskan salmon oil pills help your body to produce more nitric oxide, which improves blood flow. This can help you reduce your blood pressure and give you more energy during exercise, as well as improve your overall heart health.
2. Lowers the Risk of Chronic Disease
Millions of people suffer from chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and others. Chronic illness has many causes, including genetics, lifestyle, and diet. Consuming more omega-3s in your diet or taking a supplement, may help reduce the risk of developing these illnesses.
Wild Alaskan salmon oil benefits include reducing inflammation, which is a factor for many chronic diseases. Inflammation is necessary for healing, such as in the case of infection or injury. However, chronic inflammation can occur due to aging, toxins, and stress, which contribute to illness. Foods and supplements rich in omega-3s can help to suppress the inflammatory response. Wild Alaskan salmon oil pills can help to prevent and manage the symptoms of diseases caused by chronic inflammation.
3. Supports Brain Health
One reason to take wild Alaskan salmon oil pills is to boost brain health and manage symptoms of cognitive decline. For a long time, fish was labeled as “brain food.” It turns out, there is a good reason for this. Fish that are high in DHA and EPA omega-3s, including salmon, can support healthy brain function. One way they do this is by boosting blood flow in the brain.
• May reduce the risk of age-related cognitive decline caused by diseases such as Alzheimer’s and dementia.
• May improve mental health disorders such as anxiety and depression. Some studies have found that taking a supplement such as wild Alaskan salmon pills has effects equivalent to pharmaceutical antidepressants.
• May help manage symptoms of ADD and ADHD. ADD in children has been linked with a deficiency of omega-3 fatty acids. Some studies suggest that supplementing the diet with omega-3s can help reduce symptoms such as hyperactivity and distractedness in children and adults.
4. Promotes Skin Health
Wild Alaskan salmon oil benefits extend to the skin as well as the internal organs. Healthy skin requires more than simply applying creams and other topical applications. Your diet and lifestyle also play a role. Eating foods rich in omega-3s as well as taking supplements such as wild Alaskan salmon oil pills can have several benefits to the skin.
• The anti-inflammatory properties of omega-3s can help to prevent and treat conditions such as acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
• Helps to regulate oil production, which prevents the skin from being too dry or oily.
• Counteracts the effects of skin damage caused by the sun and other skin conditions.
Your Customers are Seeking Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Benefits
With so many wild Alaskan salmon oil benefits, it’s no wonder that so many supplement companies offer products such as wild Alaskan salmon oil pills. How do you choose the best wild Alaskan oil products for your customers? Here are some tips to keep in mind.
• Look for companies that use laboratory testing to ensure quality and purity.
• Look for certifications. Manufacturers of wild Alaskan salmon oil and other fish oil supplements may have certifications such as GOED (Global Organization for EPA & DHA omega-3s) and cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practice).
• Pay attention to omega-3 content. Products vary a great deal in omega-3 content. For wild Alaskan salmon oil products, the EPA/DHA content is what matters most.
• Find a company that offers the terms and services you need. You may want a company that provides services such as labeling, warehousing, and shipping.
If you want to offer your customers the best wild Alaskan salmon oil products
, contact us.