Sales & Account Manager
Full Job Description:
We are a growing and successful nutritional supplement import and contract manufacturing company for the nutraceutical industry supplying the largest retail store brands and private label marketers. We have a closely knit sales team with an open, team-oriented, casual and friendly environment.
- Proactive development of selected and predefined existing customers, via proactively locating and prospecting new opportunities for Icelandirect.
- Following up on referrals including new account inquiries and trade show leads
- Planning and performing sales calls, cold calls, presentations, training and events as needed
- Reviewing orders and sales reports to advise customers and maximize sales
- Act as first line technical representative to customer and qualify customer needs.
- Follow-up on all aspects of requests, both written and verbally.
- Match Icelandirect products, capabilities, services to customer requirements.
- Selectively participate in trade shows, meetings and industry events to meet customers and maintain business contacts
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
- Entry level sales position. Recent college graduates welcome to apply.
- Prior work experience with identifying and creating new customers and projects in the dietary supplement industry a strong plus.
- Base salary based on experience level
- Generous uncapped commission
- Health insurance
- Flexible schedule and work from home
- Generous vacation and personal days allowance
Work Remotely: Yes
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $50,000.00 per year
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Yearly bonus
COVID-19 considerations: Yes
Education: Bachelor’s (Required)
Work Location: One location (NJ)