Prime Quality Assurance
QA Services – Testing Quality Assurance
Our Quality Assurance and Quality Control Departments work in concert, providing checks and balances that ensure attention to a supplement’s finest details, from raw material testing* to final product analysis. At every stage in the manufacturing process, quality assurance procedures and standards are in place. All procedures are reviewed and approved by Quality Assurance professionals.
- Raw Material Evaluation/Testing
- Potential high quality raw material suppliers participate in a thorough Supplier Qualification Program which verifies regulatory compliance, quality control and more. This helps ensure that only fresh, potent, and pure ingredients are used – yielding premium supplements that are unsurpassed in quality.
- The quality control laboratories* utilized for testing employ qualified chemists who test our raw materials and finished products to ensure that they meet our rigorous specifications for consistency and quality of product.
- The manufacturing operations utilized include state-of-the-art facilities equipped with the latest machinery for superior blending, granulation, encapsulation and compression results.
- Testing, manufacturing and packaging facilities are constantly monitored to ensure comprehensive quality and manufacturing compliance for air and water purity.
- Our QA Department monitors packaging to ensure product integrity, purity and label claim accuracy.
- Our products are subject to stringent testing before, during and after manufacture as required by our clients, including analysis by High Performance Liquid Chromatography, Gas Chromatographs, Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy, Thin Layer Chromatography, Ultraviolet/ Spectrophotometry, Wet Analysis and Near Infrared Spectrophotometry.