Our Quality Assurance and Quality Control Departments work in concert, providing checks and balances that ensure attention to a supplement’s finest details, from raw material testing to final product analysis. At every stage in the manufacturing process, in process samples, procedures and standards must be reviewed and approved by Quality Assurance professionals.
Our Quality Assurance standards reflect a meticulous and thorough testing process that adheres to stringent guidelines at every step of the manufacturing process. This includes:
- Raw Material Evaluation/Testing
- Potential high quality raw material suppliers participate in a thorough Supplier Qualification Program which verifies regulatory compliance, quality control and more. This helps ensure that only fresh, potent, and pure ingredients are used – yielding premium supplements that are unsurpassed in quality.
- Our Quality Control Laboratory employs qualified chemists who test our raw materials and finished products to ensure that they meet our rigorous specifications for consistency and quality of product.
- Our Manufacturing Operations includes a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility equipped with the latest machinery for superior granulation, encapsulation and compression results.
- Air, water and facility environments are constantly monitored to ensure comprehensive quality and manufacturing compliance.
- Our QA Department monitors packaging to ensure product integrity, purity and label claim accuracy.
- Our products are subject to stringent testing before, during and after manufacture, including analysis by High Performance Liquid Chromatography, Gas Chromatographs, Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy, Thin Layer Chromatography, Ultraviolet/ Spectrophotometry, Wet Analysis and Near Infrared Spectrophotometry.