Omega-3 Supplement Manufacturing for Dogs
The supplement industry has truly gone to the dogs! That’s because more and more dog owners have started exploring fish oil supplements for dogs. Yes, the increasing popularity of omega 3 supplements for dogs is helping to contribute to the $150 billion pet care market.
There’s no doubt that omega-3 fish oil for dogs is growing in popularity like never before. If you’re looking for innovative ways to expand your supplement or product line, adding an omega-3 supplement for dogs should be at the top of the list! This is a great way to diversify your product lineup. It’s also a great way to fill a niche market space that is being expanded with help from social media and the Internet.
Pet owners are inspired to find omega 3 fish oil for dogs for a number of reasons. Of course, all of those reasons come down to a love for man’s best friend! Here’s a look at some of the factors driving the growing demand for fish oil omega 3 for dogs:
- After using fish oil products for their own wellness needs, many pet owners would like to find omega 3 fish oil for dogs to help their dogs enjoy the same benefits! The truth is that the “human” fish oil supplement market is growing at an even faster rate compared to the market for dogs. People are discovering that fish oil can help them to enjoy greater cognitive performance, increased energy levels, and overall better health. They are now wondering if special products for dogs exist that can offer similar benefits in canine-safe dosages and formulations.
- Influencers and pet wellness experts on social media are spreading the word about omega 3 fish oil for dogs. With people having access to more information than ever before, it was only a matter of time before news about the benefits of fish oil supplements for dogs spread. Many people are now searching online for fish oil for dogs because they want to try it with their own pets.
- More and more dog owners are becoming skeptical of major dog food brands. Many are worried that their dogs aren’t getting complete formulations that support health and longevity. As a result, they are increasingly turning to supplementation. Omega-3 products for dogs are extremely popular because they fill in the gaps for essential fatty acids, vitamins, and nutrients in most pet foods.
- Many dog owners see fish oil supplements for dogs as offering the secret to longevity! Nobody wants to think of the day when they will lose their pet. With omega 3 fish oil for dogs offering anti-cancer benefits, protective benefits for the heart, and many more health benefits, dog owners are using these products to try to give their dogs many more years by avoiding disease!
- Pet owners are motivated to look after the health of their pets because they want to avoid costly vet visits. Fish oil supplements for dogs are seen as offering a type of “preventative care” that can potentially prevent the need for medications or health interventions down the line.
- Finally, a desire for holistic wellness for pets is helping to drive the growth of demand for omega 3 fish oil for dogs. Pet owners understand that the wolf ancestors of their dogs would have eaten fresh fish from streams and rivers. Their diets would have been far richer in omega fatty acids compared to the modern canine diet. These dog owners use fish oil supplements for dogs to try to bring it “back to the wild” for their dogs.
Why Add Fish Oil Omega 3 Supplements for Dogs to Your Product Line?
The simple answer is because the demand is there! Due to the newness of this space, the opportunity is also there. While dog owners are increasingly searching for omega-3 supplements for dogs, no brand has emerged as the clear leader in this space. That means that consumers are very open to discovering new brands. What’s more, a brand can easily position itself to be set apart from the existing competitors in this space by differentiating brand value based on price points, formulations, and more.
Pet owners represent a very loyal demographic. If you’re able to provide a quality omega-3 supplement for dogs, you can be assured that your brand will be able to grow. What’s more, fish oil for dogs is the ideal choice when the goal is to launch a product with high potential for monthly subscriptions or automatic shipping. Generally, people who use omega 3 fish oil for dogs will give their dogs a dose with every meal to help fortify ordinary dry or wet food. This means that your product will simply become part of the daily routine for what could be thousands of dog owners around the country!
Finally, launching fish oil supplements for dogs puts your brand on the side of helping dogs to enjoy healthy, happy lives! Fish oil is no snake oil! While omega 3 fish oil for dogs has the potential to be a very lucrative product for a supplement brand, the truth is that you will be providing a high-quality, health-supporting supplement that can truly enrich the lives of canines and their owners! Like human supplements, fish oil supplements for dogs are backed by heavy research confirming health benefits for the brain and body.
“Research has shown that omega-3 fatty acids can help to treat canine arthritis and chronic kidney disease,” according to the American Kennel Club (AKC). However, that’s just the beginning of the benefits of fish oil supplements for dogs. When you launch your own branded line of omega-3 fish oil for dogs, you’ll be selling a product that offers the following benefits:
- Support for a growing brain.
- Support for eye health and vision.
- Shinier, healthier coat.
- Healthier skin.
- Prevention or treatment for some skin conditions.
- Joint support. In fact, fish oil supplements for dogs are commonly used to treat canine arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Support for healthy muscle growth.
- Support for the immune system.
- Support for the endocrine system.
- Reduced inflammation.
- Balanced blood pressure.
- Bone support.
Many dog owners find that pets on fish oil for dogs omega-3 products tend to get over illnesses and infections much quicker. In addition to helping dogs to enjoy longer and healthier lives, fish oil omega 3 for dogs may also help to support quality of life for dogs, by possibly being able to enjoy better cognitive function that ultimately helps them to be active, play more, and bond more with their humans!
It’s easy to see why omega-3 fish oil for dogs is a product your brand can feel good about bringing to the market! However, you may be wondering how you can produce omega 3 supplement for dogs in batches to meet the high demand on the market right now. You may also be concerned about the logistics, regulations, and other factors that make any form of supplement production difficult. NutraPak USA is a leading provider of white-label and contract fish oil supplements for dogs. All fish oil for dogs omega 3 supplements and other pet supplements are made at our state-of-the-art facility located in New Jersey.
We are also proud to announce that NutraPak has earned the American Pet Products Association (APPA) label for manufacturing processes. The APPA is a regulatory group that oversees products in the pet industry to ensure that consumers are purchasing credible, safe products for their pets. NutraPak also has HGO3 Pet Certification for offering pet supplements using human-grade fish oil for pets.
In addition to having distinctions within the pet supplement industry, NutraPak also follows all GMP production standards. As a member of the Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3s (GOED), we follow the regulations created by the Council for Responsible Nutrition and the World Health Organization. NutraPak’s membership in Friends of the Sea ensures that we harvest our fish oil for dogs omega 3 ingredients using sustainable and dolphin-friendly fishing practices. We also follow standards set by Responsible Fisheries, California’s Proposition 65, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and many more regulatory bodies in order to provide our customers with pristine, high-quality products.
Omega 3 Fish Oil for Dogs Manufacturing Services
NutraPak is a full-service contract fish oil supplement manufacturer capable of helping you to launch your product for the direct-sale and retail markets. We’re capable of creating batches of omega 3 supplement for dogs of any size. Your products will be made in a state-of-the-art facility staffed by food scientists, production experts, quality assurance (AQ) experts, research and development (R&D) experts, testers, and more! Here’s a look at the services we provide.
We will bring your formulation to life using high-quality raw materials sourced from the best vendors in the world. You can select ingredients based on the price point or market position you’re trying to achieve with your product.
We are a leading supplement blender! Once we finalize your formulation with you, we can create your custom omega-3 supplement for dogs in the concentration you’ve specified.
We’ll create your product for you in a lab with HACCP and ISO 9001 certifications. Every product we make is quality tested by a third party.
Private Label Packaging for Omega 3 Fish Oil for Dogs
We offer custom packaging to make your product as convenient for your customers as possible. When creating fish oil supplements for dogs, many brands choose tincture packaging featuring a bottle with a dropper. Your products will be fully branded according to your brand standards!
Order Fulfillment and Warehousing
NutraPak’s integrated process means that we handle your product from formulation to delivery! Our fulfillment and warehousing services cover receiving, inventory management, and order processing. Our staff will pull, pack, and ship products to destinations on your brand’s behalf. There’s no easier way to get your supplements to retail stores or Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) locations.
Find the Right Contract Manufacturer for Omega 3 Fish Oil for Dogs
NutraPak offers flexible, scalable solutions for launching your new omega 3 supplement for dogs. Our white-label products for pets are sold by brands in Walmart, CVS, and other major retail stores all over the country. Contact NutraPak to get a quote today!