NutraPak USA can show you how to sell supplements on Amazon including private label vitamins and dietary health supplements. We’ll also help you learn how to use Amazon’s warehousing and customer fulfillment service (FBA). Our program makes it easy to get started selling your product to consumers across the country.
Start Selling Your Privately-Labeled Product on Amazon in Minutes
Amazon is now the leading source of consumers purchases of vitamins and supplements. Now you can sell your own private label vitamins and bulk supplements on Amazon and, using their low cost Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) program, you can take advantage of Amazon’s drop shipping and warehouse program. You can set up your own Amazon store and start selling immediately.
Wholesale Pricing, Logo/Label Design
NutraPak USA will provide you with highest quality vitamin and supplement products and help you create a unique brand using our private label program. We offer wholesale pricing, logo design and label design services to get your started.
Benefits of NutraPak USA’s Private Labeling Service:
- Minimum orders as low as just 500 bottles for private labeling
- Graphic design services and label printing
- Fast turnaround time
- Over 500 high quality vitamins and dietary health supplements
- Every private label vitamins and supplements we manufacture has a 2-year shelf life
- Volume discounts on large order sizes
- FDA Registered production facility
Amazon’s 5-Step Fulfillment Program
Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) not only shows you how to sell supplements on Amazon, it allows you to store your private label Amazon vitamins and Amazon supplements at their warehouse. Each time you receive an order Amazon will pick, pack and ship the items directly to your customer.
Step 1: We send your products to Amazon’s fulfillment centers
- Upload your listings to Amazon’s system – choose as many or as few products as you like
- Print PDF product and shipment labels provided by Amazon
- Use Amazon’s discounted shipping or select your own carrier
Step 2: Amazon stores your products
- Amazon catalogs and stores your products in our ready-to-ship inventory
- Amazon receives and scans your inventory
- We record Item dimensions for storage
- You monitor inventory using our integrated online tracking system
Step 3: Customers order your products
- Customers search for and purchase your products directly on Amazon.com, or on other e-commerce channels such as your own site.
- Your listings on Amazon.com are eligible for Amazon Prime and free shipping on orders over $35, and rank by price excluding shipping.
- You can expand to list and fulfill your products globally
- FBA sellers report sales increases – in a 2013 survey, 73% of FBA respondents reported that their Unit sales increased on Amazon.com more than 20%, since joining FBA
Step 4: Amazon picks and packs your products
- Fulfillment by Amazon picks your products from inventory and packages them
- Amazon locates your products using our advanced web-to-warehouse, high-speed picking and sorting system
- We manage your order volume – whether you get a few orders a day or a thousand
- Customers can combine your orders with other products fulfilled by Amazon
Step 5: Amazon ships your products and provides support.
- Amazon ships products to customers from our network of fulfillment centers
- Amazon ships customer orders using the method they choose
- All outbound shipping costs are included in your service fees
- We provide tracking information for customers