Hemp-Derived Market Expected to Exceed $20 billion by 2022!
The 2018 farm bill, recently signed into law removes industrial hemp from a list of federally controlled substances, legalizing non-psychoactive hemp-derived oil for production, transport and sale throughout the United States. According to research firm Brightfield Group, this will create a legal market that could be worth more than $20 billion by 2022.
Private Label Hemp Oil
- Grown in the USA under strict standards
- Isolate, broad spectrum & full spectrum
- Non-psychoactive & non-detectable (< .3% THC)
- Liquids in glass or plastic bottles & tinctures
- Wide variety of caps, pumps, droppers & seals
- Softgels, licaps, caplets, gummies & capsules
- Plastic bottles, blister packs or pouches
- In bulk or private-label packaging
- Competitive pricing
- HACCP, GMP and ISO 9001
- Fully green production methods
ALL HEMP OIL TYPES AVAILABLE!
- Full Spectrum Distillate Oil
- Broad Spectrum Distillate Oil
- Isolate Powder
- Hemp Seed Oil
- Solvent-Free Crude Oil
- Solvent-Free Distillate Oil
- 4th Generation Nanoparticle Liquid
- 4th Generation Nanoparticle powder
- Nanoparticle Full Spectrum Liquid
Nanoparticle Broad Spectrum Liquid
- Nanoparticle Full Spectrum Powder
Nanoparticle Broad Spectrum Powder
- Direct Plant-to-Oil
- Micro-Encapsulated Powder
- USDA Certified Organic Extracts
NutraPak USA: The Leading Liquid Ingredient Source and Private Label Manufacturer
We source our liquid ingredients from around the world emphasizing high product quality and consistency. Our hemp oil is produced in accordance with HACCP, GMP and ISO 9001 certifications.